[Sticky] Basic Guidelines About the Frequency of Treatment with the Stimpod NMS460
Topic starter 17/11/2022 7:41 pm
- 3 treatments usually demonstrate changes in most conditions. You should treat 5 to 10 minutes on each treatment area.
- If changes are slight but positive, you should continue for 6 to 12 treatments.
- Treatments can be 1x, 2x or 3x weekly but preferably 1x or 2x weekly.
- If success is obtained and pain resolves (100% pain relief or resolution), the treatment can be terminated.
- If success is obtained and pain resolves (30-50%) then continue 1x weekly for 6 to 12 weeks until resolution or until the patient feels that they no longer require treatment
- If you see improvement but it remains between 10 and 30%, stop treatment for 1 month.
- If there are some visible positive changes after 1 month has passed, then resume with initial treatments.
- If there are no visible positive changes, use a different treatment site or stimulate a different nerve.